Fabricator/Welder – Closing Date 26th November 2018
The candidate will be required to MIG weld mild steel for the purposes of manufacturing agricultural and industrial trailers.
Duties may include :-
– Being responsible for welding and engineering equipment
– Fabricating steel parts together with aids of both jigs and technical drawings
– Continuous welding of previously fabricated parts
– Linishing and general cleaning of finished work
– Installation of other components to the welded assembly post painting
– Quality checks to ensure all welds are present and complete
Qualifications / Experience:
Applicants must have MIG welding experience. Ability to learn processes / methods.
The successful candidate will be required to work as a team with existing operators.
To apply email CV to employer firstname.lastname@example.org or Job Centre application form available from your local Job Centre or Jobs & Benefits Office. Please quote job ref: FW172
Accommodation may be available. Only successful applicants will be contacted. We are an equal opportunities employer.
26th November 2018