CNC Plasma Operator – Closing Date 26th November 2018
The candidate will be required to operate a CNC plasma profile cutter.
Duties may include:-
– General set-up and maintenance of the machine
– Selecting and loading material onto the cutting bed
– Loading pre-populated programmes onto the PLC controller with the aid of technical documents and/or cutting lists
– Selection and preparation of cutting heads in accordance to cutting requirements
– Monitoring cutting programmes, checking parts with respective drawings and amending working parameters when necessary
– Deburing of parts using grinding tools
– Material handling of finished parts for safe transport to welding department
Qualifications / Experience:
Experience preferred but not necessary as training will be provided.
To apply email CV to employer email@example.com Please quote job ref: PO182
Accommodation may be available. Only successful applicants will be contacted. We are an equal opportunities employer.
26th November 2018